Modicademy After Care Information.
• Homework support
• Basic Learning Skill development
• Supervised play
• Safe environment
• Dedicated and loving staff
Students can bring their own healthy lunch boxes (only 1 sweet please) OR a balanced meal can be ordered and paid for on a Friday for the next week at R20 per meal. (If you did not pay on the previous Friday, your child will not have food for the next week.)
• R500 once off registration fee and R750 monthly for 11 months (January-November)
• If you want separate tutoring on a specific topic or topics the fee is R1500.
• After school until 17h00. Please note that the gate will close 17h00, arrive to fetch your child 16:50 at the latest.
• We will officially open on the 16 January 2019.
• Closed during Modicademy school holidays
• If payment is not made in advance, your child will not be able to use the facility, until payment is done.
The above does not include the following:
• Doing school projects
• Making summaries
• Writing speeches
To register: Complete registration and indemnity form
Provide proof of payment
We support parents to be at peace that their child is in a safe and loving environment and well taken care of.
We look forward to have you as part of our extended family
Contact details: Lourin Viljoen (Principal) – 073 181 8006
(Office) – 014 717 1112
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org