The MODIMOLLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY was established in 2015 by Pastor J.A. Viljoen BA.BD.(Pta) and Me L. Viljoen B.Ed.(Pta) for the purpose of excellent foundational education of the youth in the Waterberg community, ensuring that Christian principles are taught, understood and practiced, trusting that they will have a love for God and a love for learning.
The vision of MODIMOLLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY is to equip every child in spirit, soul, body, relationship and finances, by training and educating them to develop their leadership with a strong Christian character.
Laying foundations – empowering nations.
The MODIMOLLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY has a mission to develop GOD-fearing, responsible and loyal leaders for the next generation, by laying a proper foundation through Christian based education to impact the nations with the order of the kingdom of God.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
MODIMOLLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY serves as a Christian School:
- To assist parents to train up their children in obedience to the Commandments of GOD, according to the scriptures in the Word of GOD;
- To endeavour to equip each child with sound Biblically based educational and life skills, as well as Godly wisdom, insight and character in order to become stable and productive leaders in society, effectively representing the kingdom of God;
- To assist parents in defining each child’s purpose and destiny in Jesus Christ based on the belief that every child has a unique calling and gifting;
- To help children to reach their full potential;
- To protect and promote the interest, well-being and safety of every child;
- To enable the children to develop their educational career in a Christian environment;
- To ensure good physical health and development of many interests and skills of various kinds by means of experiential learning;
- To operate on a non-profit basis.